viernes, 11 de junio de 2021

7 years latter

 Here I am, it's been 7 years since I started this blog, I didn’t even know if I had closed it, but I didn't! And, after 2020 (WHAT A YEAR!!!) moving through 2021 I got back to study, first Pathway Connect, during the hardest year (2020), and now doing Social Media Marketing, my first certificate. How did I end in this certificate? Well... When you are doing Pathway you can choose a certificate, and I decided to do so. At the beginning I thought I could do the ones that are similar to ontological coaching, this is what I truly like. But every time I took the survey - even changing the answers - the first option was Social Media Marketing. So, I pondered this idea and felt prompted to follow this path. I was so nervous, and thinking all the time this wasn't the right option... And even when I liked the introductory subject, I still doubted. When I did the second one, I got more into the idea, I use social media since 2008, in several platforms, so I was familiar with many of them. Plus, during 2020 and what's been of 2021 things have changed a lot, and "online" is the language. I'm still scared, I'm still pondering what am I going to do with this knowledge, yet I can see myself as a communicator, which is the degree at the end of this career. 

Life has changed; I have changed. I don’t know what life has for me, but I’m willing to strive, and move along with life.

Oh, and that is my lovely bobtail Uma, she's also part of the process.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario